CBD Hemp Oil is an incredible food, cosmetic and medicinal product, which can be used in its purest form or mixed with other oils. It can treat various diseases and is compatible with many types of medicines. Moreover, you can add it to
- cold dishes,
- cottage cheese,
- and in sauces.
Hemp oil is an incredible cosmetic remedy for restoring the skin’s health by removing
- and irritation.
- It absorbs fast and leaves no oily traces. Around the world, it has been used a treatment for various ailments and as food.
However, most people confuse cannabis/marijuana oil and hemp oil. In this guide, we’ll look at the differences between them and provide you with detailed information about hemp oil use.
What You Need To Know About Cannabinoids
Cannabinoids are active and natural compounds, which are found in the cannabis/ marijuana plant and in the human body. The cannabis plant has more than 480 different compounds, but only around 66 of these compounds are known as cannabinoids.
The most widely known of these diverse compounds is Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and is the primary cannabis psychoactive ingredient. Another important component is the Cannabidiol (CBD), which makes up around 40% of the plant extract.
Studies have shown that CBD provides users with anti-anxiety effects, and is the reason it’s used to counter the psychoactive effects of THC.
How Does CBD Hemp Oil Help?
- Studies have shown that consuming hempseed oil helps in treating topical skin problems. Hemp oil contains large amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that have been found to be strong anti-inflammatory agents.
- Individuals suffering from inflammatory diseases should consider using hemp oil. This product is rich in omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that provide users with anti-inflammatory benefits. Regular use of hemp oil can reduce inflammation and painful conditions, for example, arthritis.
- You can also apply undiluted hempseed oil directly on your hair or skin. It’s a natural moisturizer for your hair and provides your skin with anti-aging benefits.
- When it comes to your facial care, including hemp seed oil in a diet can help users reduce acne issues. The omega-3 fatty acids present in this product helps in reducing skin inflammation along with the redness caused by pimples.
The Difference between Hemp and Marijuana
It’s extremely important to realize that hemp and marijuana are different. Many individuals are unaware of this fact, and it’s the reason you need to know about is and share with others.
Both marijuana and hemp are cannabis. However, hemp and marijuana are derived from different types of cannabis Sativa species.
Marijuana was created through the selective breeding of the Indian hemp to get THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol). Hence, the primary difference between marijuana and hemp is THC. The THC concentration in hemp is less than 0.3% by law while for marijuana is higher than 0.3 by law.
On the other hand, the CBD concentration in hemp is higher than in marijuana. Moreover, hemp is not psychoactive while marijuana is.
Among the hemp oil, products you can find in the market include
- and CBD extracts.
Marijuana products include
- CBD extracts,
- THC extracts,
- a leafy material,
- candy, and drinks.
How Is Hempseed Oil Different From CBD Oil?
Hemp oil has low levels of CBD while CBD oil has higher levels of CBD. In the plant world, marijuana and hemp are cousins, but hemp has less content of THC than marijuana.
Where Is The Hemp Oil Derived From?
Hemp oil is derived from the seeds of the hemp plant. You should keep in mind that all the cannabis genus plants can be extracted to produce this type of oil but hemp oil is only derived from the industrial hemp plant. It’s industrially produced and contains minimal amounts of psychoactive compounds.
Uses of Hemp Oil
Hemp oil can be used in cooking, as a natural moisturizer after showing, making foods, lotions, and soaps and in the production of eco-friendly paints. In addition, it can be used as a base for various types of plastic or as a bio-diesel fuel.
Where Is CBD Oil Derived From?
Cannabidiol or CBD oil is a natural ingredient if industrial hemp or cannabis. CBD oil is a type of cannabis oil, which has significant amounts of cannabidiol. It’s derived from the leaves, stalks, and flowers of hemp, and not from the seeds as in the case with hemp oil.
Uses of CBD Oil
In recent times, CBD oil has become popular in the medical marijuana industry. It helps in the treatment of several conditions since it does not produce the intoxicating effects associated with marijuana use.
CBD oil can be used in
- treating cancer,
- inflammatory disorders,
- neurodegenerative disorders,
- and anxiety.
How to Use or Consume Hemp Oil
CBD hemp oil offers users many potential health benefits. They include reducing pain for cancer patients and relieving glaucoma symptoms. Read on to find the best ways to take hemp oil.
Take a Hemp Oil Tincture
- Many local and online health stores offer buyers hempseed oil tinctures. The oil will usually come with a bottle, which features a dropper lid (screw on).
- You can drop one or two drops under the tongue and then wait 60-90 seconds before swallowing.
Vape Your Hemp Oil
- You can choose to use a refillable e-cigarette to inhale your vaporized hemp oil. It’s extremely important that you use the right equipment.
- Users can utilize any e-cigarette base but the tank you’ll going to pour in your hemp oil should be specifically made for this purpose.
Apply Topical Hemp Oil Directly On Your Skin
- Individuals with dry or inflamed skin can use topical hemp oil to relieve their conditions.
- That’s by applying some of the oil directly on the affected skin areas. It enables you to relieve conditions such as eczema.
Include It in Your Diet
- You can choose to season your salads, cottage cheese, and cold dishes with hemp oil.
- It will enable you to get the health benefits of this incredible product.
The Right Amount Of CBD Hemp Oil to Use (Dosage)
If you’re applying it directly on your skin, hair, or for inflammation cure, you should use 1-2 tablespoon of hemp oil or as advised by your healthcare professional. Keep in mind that large amounts can be toxic.
How Long Does It Take To Feel Its Effects?
Inhaling CBD Hemp Oil
- Vaping hemp oil is among the fastest and easiest ways to take CBD. The CBD will enter your lungs and diffuse straight in the user’s bloodstream.
- It won’t pass through your liver and gut, meaning you’ll enjoy fast absorption rates. You’ll feel the effects within seconds or minutes depending on the concentration of the oil and the amount you vape.
- The second fastest way to feel the effects of hemp is by placing it under your tongue for around 60-90 seconds. It enables the mouth’s mucous membranes to absorb the active ingredients of this product, ensuring you feel the effects fast.
Ingesting Hemp Oil
- Ingesting hemp oil is another way of taking hemp oil. However, it takes around 30 minutes for you to feel its effects. The amount you take and the time that has passed will determine how fast you’ll feel the results.
Direct Application on the Skin
- You may have applied the hemp oil directly on the skin. This method is slower but the effects will be uniform and longer lasting.
What Are The Benefits Of CBD Hemp Oil?
Many buyers prefer using products such as oils and lotions made by leading brand manufacturers. The downside is that these products may be expensive, meaning they may be out of reach for many consumers. Hemp oil is an excellent alternative and provides you with several benefits that include:
Gentle on Your Delicate Skin
- We all have different skin types. It’s the reason why it’s important to use safe products that won’t result in allergic reactions. Hemp oils one such alternative.
- If you have skin issues such as redness, rashes, and irritation, you should consider using hemp oil to get rid of these irritations. It’s safe for all skin types, meaning people with acne, eczema, and dermatitis can also use it.
Best for Hair Care
- Many hair conditioners and shampoos contain hemp oil. It has many conditioning ingredients and helps in making your hair stronger and thicker.
- Hemp oil contains several fatty acids that make it one of the best moisturizers in the market. That means people with dry and oily skin should consider using it.
- It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on the body like other oils and lotions. By using it on a regular basis, you will moisturize your skin without clogging its pores.
Best Ways to Identify Quality CBD Hemp Oil
You need to do your research and purchase the best products in the market. The market is full of hemp oil products, meaning you may find it a challenge to identify the quality hemp oils. Let’s look at ways to find top quality hemp oil products in the market.
Check the CBD Hemp Oil Color
Many buyers are unaware that hemp oil comes in varying degrees of quality and strength. You need to make sure the oil is extracted using sub-critical and or supercritical CO2 extraction method.
There are three types of CBD hemp oils. They are:
If the oil is dark green or black in appearance, it means that it’s raw. Once it was derived from the hemp plant material, no additional purifying processes were done. That means the oil has chlorophyll and terpenes along with other plant components, which is one good thing.
Decarboxylated CBD hemp oils:
They are similar to the raw hemp oils. However, they contain active compounds, which have undergone the decarboxylation process.
While they are in the plant material, the CBD and THC are acidic molecules, but the decarboxylation routine removes the acid drops. In appearance, these oils are unfiltered and have a black or dark green color like the raw tinctures.
They are the hemp oils that many manufacturers make and buyers use. They have an amazing light golden color and undergone the filtering and decarboxylation processes. The plant parts left after the extraction process have been removed, making them look appealing to the eye.
Source of the Hemp Oil
High-grade and premium CBD hemp oil originate from places such as Colorado, Denmark, Kentucky, Germany, Netherlands, and other Scandinavian countries. If you want quality products, you need to know where the plant was grown, and its cannabis species. Remember the climate, soil, and plants nearby affect the quality of the end product.
Independent Third Party Tested
Ensure you research of the hemp oil brand you’re buying is third-party tested and if the lab is real. a simple online search about the lab should enable you to find out the truth.
Check the THC Content
As mentioned in this article, hemp oil must have less than 0.3% THC content for it to be sold and shipped as a food supplement. However, you should keep in mind that even with 0.3% THC; users can fail a company drug test if they take large amounts of hemp oil.
That means you should look for products that have as close to zero THC content as possible. There are many brands in the market with zero THC content, meaning you have choices. If you can’t find any, you can consider settling on brands that read less than 0.05% THC levels.
Several research studies have shown how effective CBD hemp oil is in treating many medical conditions. However, for you to enjoy its full therapeutic potential, you must make sure you buy high-quality hemp oils on the market. We hope that this informative guide will make it easier and faster for you to get the benefits of this oil. Make sure the brand you’re buying is grown in the right location, has less than 0.3% THC and tested by a real independent (third party) laboratory.
Dr. Jack Barnes
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite Supplement!!