Tramadol is a well-known drug used for the treatment of pain and is often combined with Kratom to reduce pain. Kratom is often combined with other drugs to see if its efficacy will increase. Depending on the type of action the drug produces the combination may work or not. Tramadol is a pain reliever and can be referred to as a narcotic. Tramadol can treat moderate to severe pain. Tramadol suppresses pain.
The Combination of Kratom and Tramadol
Most people take Tramadol together with Kratom although it is usually said not to take Tramadol with any stimulants or opioids. When it comes to the combination of these two drugs, the views of users relatively vary. Some users say it is essential to take drugs separately, while others say there are others say one should take Kratom 2 hours after you’ve taken Tramadol.
There are also other users that say you shouldn’t take Kratom within 24 hours after you’ve taken Tramadol. So, why is this so when it comes to the combination of these drugs?
Most users state that the effects of Tramadol are nullified by Kratom. By that, it is suggested that one should not increase the Tramadol dosage by more than 400 mg because this might lead to severe seizures. You can keep the dose of Kratom at an average of 2 to 8 grams.
There are also users that say combining the two drugs can infuse malaise and dullness which is quite unpleasant. Because both drugs are SSRIs, serotonin action is given when one uses them together.
This is the recommended dosage for adults;
- An initial of 25 mg dosage for moderate to severe chronic pain. The dose can then be increased up to 400 mg as stated earlier taking 50 mg to 100 mg every 4 to 6 hours respectively.
- An initial 100 mg once daily for extended-release tablets and this can be increased up to 300 mg.
- 50 to 100 mg for rapid pain relief and this can be administered every 4 to 6 hours.
Tramadol Side Effects
Check out the side effects of Tramadol below;
- Loss of appetite
- A headache
- Weak breathing
- Severe skin reaction
- Loss of coordination
- Weakness or dizziness
- Seizures or convulsions
However, one would not panic at these side effects as this medication is very useful when used in the right manner. It has great assistance to people with minor or severe pain issues, either due to an ailment or even due to injury.
Symptoms of Withdrawal
May take two phases which are; traditional and atypical opioid withdrawals. Opioid withdrawal has two stages which include; early and late withdrawal.
Early opioid withdrawal symptoms;
- Fast breathing
- Muscle and body aches
- Tearing up
- Lack of sleep
Late opioid withdrawal;
- Pupil dilation
- Stomach pain and cramping
- Loss of appetite
Switching from Kratom to Tramadol
A user can switch in between any of these two drugs; however, it all depends on the sensitivity level of the user. One needs to be very cautious when switching between the two drugs unless you are sure that the switching process will not cause any changes to your body. Because Kratom is considered a stronger dosage than Tramadol, you need to ensure that you are well informed and you can do this by seeking advice from a physician.
Effects of Both Kratom and Tramadol
It is said that the usage of both Kratom and Tramadol can cause seizure although there are only a few individuals who have been witnessed stating this case.
Kratom and Tramadol like all other pain relievers when taken too much it has adverse effects. However, there hasn’t been reported any death from the usage of both these drugs.
There are no effects when alternating between these two drugs. However, the best way would be to wait for 2 hours to use Tramadol after you’ve taken Kratom. This will provide you with safety and prevent any negative effects which might occur if you use both of them at the same time.
Tramadol for kratom withdrawal
- Most people believe that addiction therapy which is assisted with medications is just the substitution of this addiction with the other. But it is worth noting that there are specific medications such as Tramadol which is great at minimizing the harmful symptoms of detox, thereby easing a person’s withdrawal. This makes a person’s road to recovery to be as easy as possible.
- Tramadol, being a weaker agonist of opioids, will activate opioid receptors in a person’s brain, though at a much lower level as compared to other opioids. People who have used it for their opioid withdrawal have reported reduced withdrawal symptoms as compared to others who used other means.
- Once the withdrawal phase is over, a person can then comfortably move on to other intensive medications that are much more effective at maintenance since Tramadol is only great at easing the process of kratom withdrawal and other opioids.
No one should allow themselves to suffer from pain from an injury or an ailment when they could easily use these medications for effective relief. Whereas with proper administration, they can see to it that one recovers comfortably having curbed the pain.
There are many reasons as to why you would want to use any of these drugs. However, the best way to use such a drug is to completely follow instructions outlined either by your doctor or on the label of the drug. This will go on to ensure you stay safe and that the drugs work according to how they are supposed to.
It is easy to place an order for these medications from the best online suppliers, who have been positively reviewed by clients. However, one needs to get important directions on dosage such that they do not overdose these effective medications. Everyone deserves high-quality hospitality and pain management whenever they are faced with a painful injury or ailment.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite Supplement!!