I have realized that if you want to save money and live better, start with your path to better health by laying the foundation of how you will nurture your body and mind. I have found my way, by using the moringa capsule.
What is Moringa
Moringa is a nutritious and medicinal plant that was used by the ancient people from India, South America, and Africa as food and to treat ailments. It is due to its therapeutic benefits it has recently hit the market than many of the health supplements known. Those who are not able to access its fresh leaves, the Moringa pills become their ideal solution.
Moringa capsule is made of the dried moringa leaves and contains abundant nutrients.
Benefits of Moringa capsule
Below are the outlines of the interests acquired, when using these capsules made from the tree of India;
It is an antioxidant
It is proven to have the anti-oxidant properties which are helpful to the body, due to the vast exposure to chemical pollutants through the air that we breathe, water among other ways. The chemicals or toxins can cause cell damage. The damaged cells are the ones that contribute to aging. It can provide these properties because it contains essential amino acids and other vitamins like vitamin c.
It has anti-inflammatory properties.
It helps to reduce inflammation because of the amino acids, carotenoid phytonutrients, and beta-carotene among others which through studies are responsible for the exhibition of anti-inflammation. By possessing these compounds, it helps to reduce the attack of the chronic diseases.
It aids in the digestive system.
Due to its property of anti-inflammation, it has been used to treat as well as prevent stomach ulcers, kidney diseases, and liver disease. The capsule constituents, therefore, improve the liver function thus it gets to a better position to be able to detoxify substances like heavy metals, kidney stones, edema, and diarrhea.
It is effective energy-booster and treats malnutrition.
These pills are used to treat malnutrition all over the world. It is because it is rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. It contains over 96 nutrients thus provides most of the things that a body requires to have good health. The natural nutrients in the capsule will help ensure energy all day long.
It is a stress reliever.
When you have stress, the brain is affected and it produces flight hormones; they are responsible for the unsettling, distortion of emotions and mood and also contribute to aging plus more other effects. The capsules contain tryptophan which acts as a relaxing agent. Also, the antioxidant feature plays a role in improving the thyroid health which is beneficial to fighting fatigue, depression and mood swings.
It is a heart health booster.
It contains the chlorogenic compounds; these help in blood sugar regulation by allowing the cells to take and release on the amount that is needed. It is efficient because other nutrients in the capsule help to boost the health of the kidney and the pancreas which are responsible for the production and breakdown of sugar.
It nourishes the skin.
It has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. It is therefore beneficial to the skin because it will help to fight various forms of skin infections. It also aids to get rid of dandruff and acne. It helps to hydrate the surface through the provision of different types of nutrients.
Increases breast milk in lactating mothers
The leaves of Moringa which makes the capsule is useful in improving the amount of breast milk. The calcium content in the capsule is the reason for boosting this production. Due to the mother’s general fatigue or ailments that may cause the decrease in breast milk production, this capsule will be beneficial as it will increase the production of milk and also the nutrients are passed to the infant thus, improves its health.
Promotes weight loss
It is also observed that it improves weight loss because of factors like anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects will reduce the water retention. It also has a high fiber composition that serves the role of reducing the absorption of fat into the gut. Reduction of insulin is useful as it also prevents excess fat accumulation.
Treats gastrointestinal problems
The high fiber content is the primary reason for the facilitation of smooth movement of food along the digestive tract; therefore, it relieves digestion. It will help to take care of some of the problems caused by the gastrointestinal warms and microbes.
Moringa Capsule Dosing
Since these capsules have unbeatable benefits, it does not mean that you take as many as you want; overdosing also has its side effects. The proper dosing for these capsules is as follows;
- For a beginner start with three per day; you have the option to distribute it throughout the day in that you take one in the morning, another one in the afternoon and the last one in the evening.
- If you feel your body wants more you can add the dosage, these capsules are strong therefore if the body takes enough you will not feel the urge to ingest more and the reverse happens. However, note that since it has strong detox effects; do not swallow them on an empty stomach.
Making a moringa capsule
Did you know how to make the moringa pills by yourself easily? Follow the steps below;
• Collect a handful of these plant’s leaves and only the leaves, not the stalks.
• As you do to your groceries, the same applies to these leaves, clean them up to remove dust or any other dirt.
• As you are cleaning the leaves, remove the ones that look old are yellow. Take those that are fresh green leaves.
• Put the leaves in a dry place and leave them to dry for a few days. Ensure that you cover with a breathable cloth that will prevent dust.
• When the leaves are dehydrated crush them, it requires little effort.
• Roast the leaves for one minute or two over a low fire; this helps to sanitize as well as dry the content further.
• Use a pestle and a mortar to powder the dried leaves.
• Take your powder and pour it on empty gelatin capsules and there you have your homemade Moringa pills.
Moringa powder vs. moringa capsule
From the above steps you will realize that before we ended up with the final product which is the moringa capsule, we had o crash the leaves to form a powder. Therefore there is no content difference between the powder and the capsule; the only difference is in the final packaging. What is the main difference?
The difference occurs in their effectiveness; the powder will deliver twice the capsule; a single tablespoon of the powder is enough for the whole day. While the powder is beneficial, it may not help in the dosage. The capsule will help free you from the taste while the powder will not. The capsule is also user sports friendly.
Types of moringa capsule
There are various types of the moringa capsule available in the markets they include;
• Organic India Moringa capsules
• Himalaya moringa capsule
• GMP Vitas Moringa Oleifera vegetarian capsule
• Pure Moringa oleifera leaf extract capsules
• 180 organic capsules moringa oleifera
Buyers guide when purchasing the Moringa capsule
Buy the one made from Organic leaf powder;
All the powder in the capsule is not usually the same; it may either be organic or artificial. Some products may be contaminated due to irradiation to eliminate pests. Buy natural moringa capsule it is safer.
Look for additives
When purchasing the capsule look for additives, fillers, and conservatives. These substances may be toxic especially if you are consuming on a daily basis. Choose the one that is free of these substances.
Buy a package that has passed the supplement law. Because one may not know which ones are compliant and those that are not, buy the product from those state with most harsh laws concerning products that have harmful substances one o the best examples are those from California.
The color of the powder in the capsule
The color of the contents in the capsule should be vibrant green, anything that looks brown or a dull color indicates that the quality has been compromised.
3rd party testing
The 3rd party lab testing is additional protection for the consumers. It involves subjecting the product to microscopic examination to verify the nutrients density against the overall composition. Therefore to be sure that the product has gone through the test for harmful contaminants; it is safe to buy those that have the third party test.
Money back guarantee
A company that is proud of the quality of the capsule they produce are confident that the product is going to be satisfactory, they, therefore, offer to return money should a customer complain about the quality. Protect yourself from scams by buying products from sellers who money back guarantee if the product does not work for you.
Check customer’s review
If a product is useful, you will find that majority of the consumers are happy. Scrutinize the reviews also the most negative ones, evaluate if it is making sense or it is an exaggeration.
Cost of one capsule
To be able to adequately compare prices, take into account the cost per capsule of the different sellers on your list.
It is not a must that you be a vegan for you to enjoy the vegan supplements. The vegan type has a lower risk of containing animal-related contaminants. Hence, consider buying this type because of the additional benefits.
Go for only leaf extract
Though the root has therapeutic effects, it is also considered to have toxic substances. Preferably, go for the leaf extract because it is safe and has more of the dietary benefits. It is the reason why you can make the leaf powder at home all by yourself and feel safe.
Best places to buy the Moringa capsule
Some people are claiming to sell the pure moringa, but when the product is evaluated, it is a mimic of the moringa pills. Top five places you can buy these products include;
• Planet organic
• Maju superfoods
Ways you can grow Moringa tree in USA or UK
Due to the safety issues related to the product you may have the interest to grow your own so that you can have the safety assurance. If you want to cultivate this plant follow the following steps;
- Buy the moringa seeds from online retailers; this is because they will offer in large quantities than what you are likely to get from local retailers.
- If you have access to the mature tree, cut a branch that is around 3 feet long and chooses one that is healthy looking. If you have the seeds, soak them for at least 24 hours.
- You can grow in a greenhouse-set up in a size-able potting container.
- Inside the potting mix the soil with sand and very little composite depending with nature of the soil; If it is fertile then, do not use composite. The sand serves to improve draining; otherwise, the seed becomes waterlogged.
- Put the plant in the pot. If it is the seed, after the 24 hours remove the shell and plant 1 inch deep and 2 inches apart from one another. For the branch expose the nodes and push the rest down, ensure that it can stand on its own.
- Water the pot until it gets damp and not over-watered. Ensure that you water it ones in a week, but it also depends on the climate conditions of your place.
- The moringa grown from the seed will start to compete for resources, therefore transplant them when they are at least 6-8 inch.
- Put the plant in place either indoor or outdoor where it has access to direct sunlight for at least six hours for those in tropical climates and fewer hours for those in dry areas. Water the plant averagely once a week.
- Cut the tree to your desired height using the pruning shears. Harvest the seed pods when they are half an inch.
- You may start to cut the leaves when the tree is about 3 feet tall. Grind the leaves through the process highlighted on steps of making the Moringa capsule.
Moringa capsule is a great supplement proven medically; however, it shows different results when interacting with other items. Before, you use if you want to treat a particular health condition ensure that you inform your doctor so that he can advise you with the dosage. If you’re going to use it for general purposes and you do not have a specific condition you can go ahead to use either in the powder form or capsule. Buy these products only from the licensed distributors and also check the customers’ reviews.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite Supplement!!